• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_STREAM_ERROR:"

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2015 Mar 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've bought e-books from website whose network is probably in Thailand (because it's a Thai publisher). Then trying yo upload Epub file of e-book into my Adobe Digital Edition.

I have adobe id and have authorized it with the computer already.

I'm using Opera to download content and Window 7 as a system.

Every time I try to download e-book to my computer, it said Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_STREAM_ERROR:" and I have no idea why.

I tried to close my firewall and anti-virus software, but there's no use.

Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2015 Mar 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Temporarily disabling your internet security software was the correct first step.

If the error persists, and you're not using a VPN client or connecting to the internet via a proxy server, the issue likely stems from issues accessing the remote server where the content is sourced to.

You may try accessing from a different pc (ideally, on a different ISP or network) just to be sure.  But there is also a real possibility that, if the issue does stem from the vendor, you may not be able to access this title and should seek a refund for your purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines