1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 6, 2015 10:08 AM by Sopwithcamel74

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_STREAM_ERROR:"

palitac30826777

I've bought e-books from website whose network is probably in Thailand (because it's a Thai publisher). Then trying yo upload Epub file of e-book into my Adobe Digital Edition.

I have adobe id and have authorized it with the computer already.

I'm using Opera to download content and Window 7 as a system.

Every time I try to download e-book to my computer, it said Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_STREAM_ERROR:" and I have no idea why.

I tried to close my firewall and anti-virus software, but there's no use.

Please help

• 1. Re: Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_STREAM_ERROR:"
          Sopwithcamel74 Level 1

Temporarily disabling your internet security software was the correct first step.

If the error persists, and you're not using a VPN client or connecting to the internet via a proxy server, the issue likely stems from issues accessing the remote server where the content is sourced to.

You may try accessing from a different pc (ideally, on a different ISP or network) just to be sure.  But there is also a real possibility that, if the issue does stem from the vendor, you may not be able to access this title and should seek a refund for your purchase.