4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 6, 2015 5:10 PM by BillyDBrown

how to access editing of a publishing preset

BillyDBrown Level 1

Hi,

Can you tell me how I edit a publishing preset in Prel v 12? What I mean is, "How do I access preset publishing settings for editing?".

Message was edited by: William Brown

• 1. Re: how to edit a publishing preset
          A.T. Romano Level 7

BillyDBrown

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 12/12.1 running on?

In the Publish+Share section of the program there are several choices. And, under those choices are

further choices for export possibilities. When you get down to the Presets level, you can change

the default settings that come for those Presets which have an Advanced Button. Under

the Advanced Button/Video Tab or Audio Tab or Multiplexer Tab of the preset, you can customize the preset.

Do you presently have Premiere Elements 12/12.1 or are you just thinking about purchasing it if in

stock at an authorized retailer? If you do have the program already, please check out the areas to

which I referred. Then, please do not hesitate to ask questions or ask for clarification.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: how to edit a publishing preset
            BillyDBrown Level 1

Hi A.T.,

Thanks for responding!

To answer your questions:

• I own it.

I'm already where you direct me to but still don't see my way through. See this post, which I just published, if you haven't already (I know you get around this forum pretty well.). Admittedly, it's related but somewhat more specific. It will show you what I'm looking at.

Where to change encoding setting?

• 3. Re: how to edit a publishing preset
              A.T. Romano Level 7

BillyBrown

Premiere Elements 12/12.1 Windows 7 64 bit....

Thank for explaining so well what you sought. Please see after clicking on Advanced Button's Video Tab

VBR.jpg

The VBR, 2 Pass is not offered in Premiere Elements 13/13.1 so good you have 12/12.1.

• 4. Re: how to edit a publishing preset
                BillyDBrown Level 1

Yes, thanks A.T.

Scroll down. Just found that too. Took me the longest time to see it.

Interesting about 13/13.1 That's the thing about Prel. I guess Adobe needs to define its limits so as to build value for PrPro.