3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 6, 2015 8:14 PM by A.T. Romano

steps to create grid and overlay

danam39659124

I am trying to     (1) make my blank page/file in landscape mode,

(2)  create a grid that I can resize so it looks like very small graph paper,

(3) insert a text box, type text and then reverse the image so that the grid/graph lines show inside the letters (as if the letters have a pattern on top of them)

Can anyone outline the steps for me? 

Thank you!

• 1. Re: steps to create grid and overlay
          A.T. Romano Level 7

danam

What program are you using? Photoshop Elements (photo editor) or Premiere Elements (video editor)? And what version of Elements and on what computer operating system?

Somehow you thread got posted in the Adobe Premiere Elements Form (video editing), and I am not sure what program you are asking about?

We will be watching for clarification.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: steps to create grid and overlay
            danam39659124 Level 1

Hi,

I am using Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 on a Mac running Yosemite.

Thank you!

• 3. Re: steps to create grid and overlay
              A.T. Romano Level 7

danam

Thanks for the follow up.

Since your program is Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 Mac, please re-post your question in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum (photo editing).

Photoshop Elements

or wait for a moderator to see your thread here and move it from here to there.

Somehow your thread got posted in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum (video editing).

You should get great advice in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum. If somehow your thread is not answered, please let me know and I will put on my Photoshop Elements hat and see what I can do with those questions. I am strictly an Elements Windows user, but we will give your Photoshop Elements 10 Mac questions a try if needed.

Best wishes

ATR