• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why won't the installation file load up?

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2015 Mar 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the installation file and when I open it the installation window doesn't open but it is listed in the Task Manager but it isn't running. I have done everything in the trouble shooting guides and even the tutorial video and I am still having the same exact problem every time. I have done this over and over again.What is wrong and how do I fix this. This is really important to me as I need Flash Player to be able to view video for school.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Mar 07, 2015 Mar 07, 2015

1. Restart your computer - that will make sure you do not have any Adobe installation process running.

2. Click on the following Adobe link. Go to the bottom where it says "Still having problems". Then click on the link to install  Flash Player for Firefox.

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

I hope this solves your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Mar 07, 2015 Mar 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To help you we need some information:

What operating system are you using (including version), e.g Windows Vista, Windows 7 - Home Premium, Windows 8?

What browser are you using, e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, ?

What version of Flash Player do you currently have loaded on your computer?

This information is needed because there may be different answers based on the info you provide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1    Firefox 36.0.1  I don't have Flash Player installed on my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Restart your computer - that will make sure you do not have any Adobe installation process running.

2. Click on the following Adobe link. Go to the bottom where it says "Still having problems". Then click on the link to install  Flash Player for Firefox.

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

I hope this solves your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2015 Mar 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You so much Andy, It worked!!!!!  I am so happy now. I need Flash for school for instructional video's. You have no idea how much this is going to help me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 08, 2015 Mar 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome.

I suggest that you Bookmark (make a Favorite if using Internet Explorer) the Adobe link that I gave you in case you need it in the future for a Flash Player update.

Microsoft updates Windows on the second Tuesday of every month. Adobe usually/sometimes updates Flash Player on the same day.

Good luck with your instructional videos/school.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines