3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 8, 2015 9:32 AM by Per Berntsen

Can Lightroom work with Muse as far as image organization?

Greg McCormick

Can Lightroom work with Muse as far as image organization then uploading? I have hundreds of images I need to organize then integrate into my Muse website.

• 1. Re: Can Lightroom work with Muse as far as image organization?
          Per Berntsen Adobe Community Professional

I'm not familiar with Muse, but I use Lightroom and Dreamweaver for similar work. LR doesn't directly work "with" DW, but I export from LR to folders in my DW site, and then upload the images with DW.

Using LR for this saves a lot of time, if you use Export presets. Say you have 50 images that you want to be 900px on the long side, 60 quality, standard sharpening for screen. Create a preset with those settings, select a folder to export to, select the images in LR, and click Export. Make sure to choose sRGB as color space for web images.

If you're not pleased with the result, or want to change something, export the images you want to change with new settings, and overwrite the first export.

• 2. Re: Can Lightroom work with Muse as far as image organization?
            Greg McCormick Level 1

Thanks much for the info. Adobe Muse is an application with an interface

that enables those of us who do not use HTML on a regular basis to easily

create websites, It sounds like LR will work with Muse, perhaps with DW as

the go-between.

Greg

On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 6:33 AM, Per Berntsen <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

• 3. Re: Can Lightroom work with Muse as far as image organization?
              Per Berntsen Adobe Community Professional

There's no need to use DW as a go-between.

Like I said, there is no direct connection between LR and DW in my workflow, they are completely independent of each other.

I export images from LR to folders inside my site folder. Then I insert the images in the pages, and upload everything.

I would have thought that Muse has some sort of site management, where you can create new folders inside your site.

So create the folders you need, and export to those folders from LR.