There is no plug-in. you need to change the language setting in the CC app to International English with Arabic support or a native language, then reinstall the program in that version. in addition you may need to explicitly enable those options then in the relevant text panels and preferences.
Moving this discussion to the InDesign forum.
1 person found this helpful
- InDesign is from a technical viewpoint a Plugin Activator.
- Every function is a plugin.
- With CC and higher you can change the language in the CC app preferences.
- When you change the language, additonal plugins, necessary for that language are installed, with the MENA (Middle East North Africa) versions RTL functionality is added into your primary version.
- InDesign chooses to start the program in the same language as you OS is set up, RTL functionality appears translated into your normal User Interface.
- After installing a MENA version you can switch back to your main language.