6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 17, 2015 7:40 PM by A.T. Romano

Adobe premiere elements 12

steveg12577198

My premiere elements disc will not load onto my computer. It returns to the start screen instead of loading through the wizard.

• 1. Re: Adobe premiere elements 12
          A.T. Romano Level 7

steveg

Is the installation disc seen to be damaged in any way? Is there any remote chance that you are using a Premiere Elements Windows installation disc on a Mac computer or vice versa?

If none of that applies to you, then consider using the following 12 tryout download from the following web site and inserting your purchased serial number in those files during installation

Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 Direct Download Links, Premiere too | ProDesignTools

Be sure to carry out carefully the web site's "Note: Very Important Instructions" in order to avoid an Access Denied message.

Another possibility is from this Adobe document

Other downloads

Same principle - download the tryout installation files for 12 and insert your purchase serial number in those files during installation.

Decide on the one that works for you. Same end results.

We will be watching for your progress.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Adobe premiere elements 12
            steveg12577198 Level 1

It takes me to Adobe premiere 13. I can't get twelve.

Thanks for helping me. What should I do?

[personal information removed... Mod - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is an open forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

[If you are posting using email, please turn your 'sig file' function OFF for posting]

• 3. Re: Adobe premiere elements 12
              A.T. Romano Level 7

steveg

Thanks for the reply. What is happening with 12 from either route?

If you want 13, in view of the 12 issues, I would suggest that you go the tryout route for 13 until you assure

its compatibility with your computer operating system and your project goals.

Adobe ID Provider

When you decide to buy, you can purchase from Adobe (only sells download) or authorized reseller who typically offers

the download or the boxed packaging. Boxed packaging has Windows and Mac installation discs. Those downloads are

specific to the computer operating system to which it is download.

Please let us know of your progress when your schedule permits.

Thanks.

ATR

• 4. Re: Adobe premiere elements 12
                steveg12577198 Level 1

I bought 12 from National Camera Exchange. I really don't want to have to

buy more software because 12 isn't working. I'm running Windows 7 and using

the windows disc.

Should I take it back to the store?

Local Realtors putting your best interest first.

[personal information removed... Mod - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is an open forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

[If you are posting using email, please turn your 'sig file' function OFF for posting]

[Continued posting of personal information may result in a LOCKED discussion... Mod]

• 5. Re: Adobe premiere elements 12
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

steveg

Thanks for the follow up.

I had suggested a look at Premiere Elements 13 for troubleshooting purposes at this time - trying to determine

if 13 would work for you whereas 12 would not. I did not intend for you to purchase 13 at this time.

But, here is the important matter for you to consider. You have to weigh the uncertainty of the 12 install with the

window of opportunity to get a return/refund from the seller. Unless you purchased 12 at an offer you could not refuse,

then consider the return/refund. Then evaluate the tryout of 12 or 13 at your leisure (free 30 days). Another factor for 12

would be its availability if and when you decide to purchase it again.

You can get tryout files for this purpose from

for 12 http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-12-direct-download-links-premiere.html

for 13 Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 Direct Download Links, Premiere too | ProDesignTools

Please review and consider the above and then you can decide what is in your best interests.

After that we can discuss this further.

Thank you.

ATR

• 6. Re: Adobe premiere elements 12
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

steveg

Add On...in my post numbered 3, there is a link (Adobe ID Provider) which I did not include in the post. I cannot remove it.

ATR