2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 9, 2015 9:31 AM by A.T. Romano

How do I remove the trial banner after purchasing full software?

rock-slide

I downloaded the Trial Version first to make sure that all of the features I needed to create the video were there.  Now I have purchased the full version and have a product code.  How do I remove the "Created with... Trial Version" banner from my current project that I have been working on, now that I have the product code entered?  It did not automatically remove.

• 1. Re: How do I remove the trial banner after purchasing full software?
          rock-slide Level 1

I found the answer,  took some looking around, but here is an answer.  I just tried it and it worked! Just make sure to save a backup of your project just in case. 

I wanted to make this easy to find.  So here is the proper answer:

vipul vaibhav

Correct Answerby vipul vaibhav on Oct 24, 2012 11:21 AM

The "Delete rendered Files" option is there under "Timeline" in the Menubar for deleting render files of a project.

See the answer in context

• 2. Re: How do I remove the trial banner after purchasing full software?
            A.T. Romano Level 7

rock-slide

Compacted guidelines...

1. To remove watermark in tryout project file, then open the tryout project file in the purchased program and then determine which of the two works for you

a. Timeline/Delete Rendered Files in the purchased program

or

b. Do nothing but open the tryout in the purchased program

"a" is the classical answer, but many of us have found that the Adobe watermark in the tryout project file disappears just by opening it in the purchased project.

Also note, you cannot remove the Adobe watermark from an export from the tryout, be it export to file saved to the computer hard drive or a burn to product.

ATR