• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aggregator options?

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2015 Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.       I have seven cbts which will be hosted on a system hosted by AWS, not an LMS.  The activate button provided by them is a display for each CBT (first slide).  If the user clicks on the display button, the CBT will play.  I want to be able to add an eighth display button which will be an aggregator file.  This much is easy to configure.  However,  If a user runs an individual cbt, not the aggregator, and after printing his certificate wants to proceed to another CBT, how can I accomplish this with a button or something on the last slide. 
Since I am using the same cbt as a standalone and as part of the aggregator, If someone is using the aggregator and presses that button, wouldn’t it open a second simultaneous version of the next cbt, one running from the aggregator and another one since I pointed the button to the next cbt?   I don’t want to confuse the user with multiple options such as close the browser, click the forward arrow, click the button….

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?