- How did you install it? Via migration or from Adobe's original installer?
- Why is your file so huge? Did you embed the images?
- Even if it would work, I would recommend to export a PDF/X4 and place that into Photoshop and export it from there. InDesign's JPG-export is not very often recommended.
- I manage to install it from Adobe's original installer.
- I have not idea why the file are so big, as I am send in to troubleshoot the error.
- Noted. I will do that.
Is it all files, or just this one?
I have try a couples of files, none work. Even when I lower my requirement.
@David – just a workaround until this all is sorted out:
1. Export to PDF with PDF/X-4 setting, check "Tagged PDF" (optional)
2. Open the PDF in PhotoShop and render it to your desired resolution, color model and anti alias setting
3. Save JPEG from PhotoShop or export JPEG through the "Save For Web" feature
I'm having the same issue, I guess I will follow the last instructions to get the job done. But I have over 150 images I normally export with one click from InDesign. Bummer, I have to save one by one, UGH!
PhotoShop comes with its own automation features like an Action recorder and scripting.
For details ask in the PhotoShop forum or consider the help pages.