• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have loaded flash player App on to my Hudl 2 from your archives but all I got was when tapped is https// settings.adobe.com/flash player/mobile   Flash Player settings were am I going wrong.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 11, 2015 Mar 11, 2015

Hi Mike,

Yes, it's not usable because it's very old and there have been many Android updates since the last version of Flash Player for mobile was released.  Since Flash Player for mobile is no longer supported, it's not being maintained to work with the updates/changes in the Android OS.

Flash Player is a free product and, as such, there is no official tech support for it.  Staff (employees) who work on the product participating in the forums, in between our regular work.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Flash Player hasn't been supported on Android devices in several years.  I don't recommend installing what's posted in the archives, since it's very old, not secure, and most likely doesn't work with the version of Android on your Hudl2 tablet, which may explain the behaviour you're observing.  Unfortunately, I don't have an alternative to suggest.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2015 Mar 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The download of this particular file is detail in current adobe web site I only followed the instructions listed what you get as an app is not useable , I was hoping for an answer from adobe tech person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2015 Mar 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike,

Yes, it's not usable because it's very old and there have been many Android updates since the last version of Flash Player for mobile was released.  Since Flash Player for mobile is no longer supported, it's not being maintained to work with the updates/changes in the Android OS.

Flash Player is a free product and, as such, there is no official tech support for it.  Staff (employees) who work on the product participating in the forums, in between our regular work.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines