1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 10, 2015 8:51 AM by bob.treitman

WHERE IS MY TRACKING DATA ???

theatrep299844 Level 1

I have transcripts from chats with two different Adobe employees (June 2014 and September 2014) who promised that Adobe had retained the tracking data (not the files). They said that the tracking data would not be available to users at the time of the transition from Send to SendNow, however both promised that eventually the data would be migrated from a SendNow account to the new Send account.

Now, other Adobe employees in this forum say "Sorry, tracking data is gone and will not ever be available."

Adobe sold us all on being able to "Track who downloaded what, when." Were we instead sold a bill of goods?

Am desperate for a positive outcome to this dilemma.

• 1. Re: WHERE IS MY TRACKING DATA ???
          bob.treitman Employee Moderator

I'm extremely sorry that you were misinformed by someone at Adobe, but there never was a plan for migrating any data -- files or tracking data  -- from SendNow to Adobe Send.

We had multiple email announcements to all SendNow subscribers that included this:

On January 6, 2015:

•     SendNow will be fully retired, and you will no longer be able to access files or use SendNow.

•     Previously sent SendNow files, and all associated information, will be deleted from Adobe servers. Recipients will no longer be able to download files.