I'm stuck and hoping someone might have an idea what's going
I deployed the CPS as a WAR onto our Oracle Application
Server, since that's what we use.
It seems to work (it comes up and I can log in), but I can't
seem to get the LDAP part of it to function.
I put in what our admin says is our LDAP configuration, but
regardless of what settings I put in I get this error on the TEST
"Config. No property for user_directory/plugin_name"
Also, when I try the file-based authentication, I get this
"The user directory file could not be found. Path C:\Documents
My only guess at this point is maybe something to do with the
default WAR file that comes with the download. I'm hoping someone
can point me at what to fix, at least for the LDAP part.
I just realized I posted in the wrong forum :(
But just an update, I think i figured out the file based
part, since I didn't go to the tab for setting up the location for
the file, but of course it doesn't create a new file if it doesn't
exist... But obviously, LDAP is preferred, so any insight from
anyone would be great.