2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2007 6:30 PM by MightyPeanut

Saving as a Targa?

MightyPeanut
      I'm unfortunately forced to use .tga files for work and everyone has moved to Photoshop but I love Fireworks and have refused to make the conversion. Does anyone know of a plugin or something that will allow me to save my files in Targa format? I purchased the Fireworks 8 upgrade because in the flash movie it showed .TGA files listed. Apparently this is only for imports and not exports :( anyone know of a way around this?

thanks
      Peanut
        • 1. Re: Saving as a Targa?
          Level 7
          My best suggestion is for you to find a utility that will convert to
          tga. Google shows lots of them.

alex

MightyPeanut wrote:
          > I'm unfortunately forced to use .tga files for work and everyone has moved to
          > Photoshop but I love Fireworks and have refused to make the conversion. Does
          > anyone know of a plugin or something that will allow me to save my files in
          > Targa format? I purchased the Fireworks 8 upgrade because in the flash movie
          > it showed .TGA files listed. Apparently this is only for imports and not
          > exports :( anyone know of a way around this?
          >
          > thanks
          > Peanut
          >
          • 2. Re: Saving as a Targa?
            MightyPeanut Level 1
            Thanks,

I've been using Gimp but it gets tedious to bounce back and forth and Gimp is somewhat unpredictable. I'll check out some of the others.