1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 12, 2015 4:28 PM by chadreidsf

what are the alternatives to form cnetral

roberthill@kidazzle.com

what other porducts will be able to fit my needs for a online form solution

• 1. Re: what are the alternatives to form cnetral
          chadreidsf Level 1

That's a great question, Robert. I work for JotForm, so I'll give you an update on some exciting things we've been working on.

Adobe recommended a few alternatives in the FormsCentral retirement announcement: Formstack, Wufoo, and JotForm. While all three have their merits, it's apparent JotForm is poised to become the top FormsCentral alternative.

JotForm features include:

• Identical functionality to FormsCentral (JotForm even released a Fillable PDF Form Creator like the one enjoyed by FormsCentral users)
          • Unrivaled ease of use
          • A one-step migration tool for converting all forms and data to JotForm automatically - the only one of its kind
          • More than 7,500 ready-made templates from which to choose
          • An advanced Form Designer that allows anyone to create beautiful, custom theme designs

So if you're looking for which company gives you all the features you had before, and then some, it's hands down JotForm

Let me know if you have any more questions getting started. I'd be happy to help! Thanks.

Cheers,

Chad Reid

Director of Communications, JotForm