Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2015 Keeps Failing to Install: Problem With a Patch

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I tried to install Photoshop. I got pretty far but then the installing stopped and bright orange letters popped up saying Installation Failed or something similar to that. I clicked on the Learn More link next to the message.

It said  there was a problem with one of the patches, so it failed to install. It told me to re-try in a few minutes.

A few minutes later, I re-tried it and now it says Update Failed  - Learn More. I kept re-trying and it ends up doing the same thing over and over.

It told me to contact customer support.

..so here I am.

How do I fix this?

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without proper system info or other technical details liek the actual install logs.

Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Benh89930539 I would recommend reviewing the installation log files for update which is failing to apply.  You can find details on how to locate and interpret the installation log files at Troubleshoot install issues with log files | CC. You are welcome to post any specific errors located to this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines