• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have tried multiple times to download the flash player and each time I click install and nothing happens. I have turned off my pop up blocker and anti virus program anything that could hinder the install and still nothing. Can someone please help me!!!

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried multiple times to download the flash player and each time I click install and  nothing happens. I have turned off my pop up blocker and anti virus program anything that could hinder the install and still nothing. Can someone please help me!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us:

1. What operating system are you using? (e.g. Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Mac OS)

2. What browser are you using? (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome)

3. If you presently have Flash Player installed -what version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Windows 7

2. Internet Explorer

3. I uninstalled the old version thinking it might make a difference but it didn't change anything.  So I no longer have any version installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1, Restart your computer to make sure no Adobe process is running.

2. Click on the following Adobe link. Go to the bottom were it says "Still having problems installing Flash Player". Click on the link for Internet Explorer.

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

I hope this works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're still stuck, give the appropriate offline installer a try:

Internet Explorer:

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player_ax.exe

Firefox and other NPAPI browsers:

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines