• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't update adobe photoshop extended past 13.0.6

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have been trying for the last couple of days to update my cs6 photoshop extended 13.0.6 to 13.1 but the updater says everything is up to date, I have re installed, wiped and deactivated the instal and yet nothing works. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no 13.1 manual update here

Product updates

or here

Adobe - Photoshop : For Macintosh

and I also tried this:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/update-photoshop-cs6-1304-131x.html

but there is no option under the apps for cs6 photoshop.

So can you please direct me to the 13.1 manual update?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you read this:

Update Photoshop CS6 from 13.0.4 to 13.1.x

if so, do you have a cc membership and did you follow the instructions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did as I said in my last response - I have a cc account also.

as I said I can not find the option under the apps for cs6 photoshop. There is options for cc but not cs6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2015 Mar 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is your cs6 part of your cc subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes- do you know where the cs6 link is on the cc page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open your cc desktop app>click apps>filters&versions>previous versions>photoshop>cs6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so the link you gave me had this on it read below and nowhere does it say to use the desktop app. The desktop app btw says it is up to date at 13.0.6

When I do use the desktop app it says the application is up to date.

Also step 4 says to go to:

https://creative.adobe.com.

which does not even exist anymore I get a redirect to

https://accounts.adobe.com

which is supposed to contain a version of cs 6 which will update to 13.1.2 but it does not exist.

So is there a link to the 13.1 manual update??

Also given I have the master suite collection I don;t really want to download the 7.1 gig file again just to get the same results.

so yeah any other ideas? I've already gone through all this stuff like I said on march 12th.

Issue 

Updates to Photoshop CS6 version 13.1.x or later do not appear when you choose Help > Updates.

Note:  It's necessary to be a Creative Cloud member to install and update Photoshop CS6 version 13.1.

Solution 

Deactivate and uninstall Photoshop CS6, then install the Creative Cloud version of Photoshop CS6. License it with your Adobe ID.

1. In Photoshop CS6, choose Help > Deactivate.
  2. Click Deactivate, and close Photoshop.
  3. Run the Uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS6 uninstaller program in the Photoshop CS6 application folder.
  4. After the uninstall finishes, log in to https://creative.adobe.com.
  5. Choose Apps and click Download under Photoshop CS6. This step downloads and installs Photoshop CS6.
  6. When the installation is complete, open Photoshop. When prompted, select License Software and sign in using your Adobe ID.
  7. Quit Photoshop.
  8. Reopen Photoshop.
  9. Choose Help > Updates to install the 13.1.2 update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so no answers???

Its pretty obvious the link is gone from online and there is no manual solution for updating past 13.0.6 and the adobe updater doesn't update past 13.0.6. When I called adobe they said to come on here but no solution so to the people who are searching for the update past 13.0.6 its not possible I don't think. I think the website has been updated - the link has been removed and there is no manual link for the updates.  So go and spend more money chasing new versions that MIGHT work - seriously I am so annoyed about this, I have been using photodshop since version 1 and watched as the support for the whole adobe suite has rapidly gone down the toilet over the last 20+ years. Not happy adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still no solution here, just an link to a macintosh update...or?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the answer was given in message 3 for most people (who don't have a cc subscription).  for those with a cc subscription, update via the cc desktop app per message 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ah...i must uninstall the complete program because of an update.

really cool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines