4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2007 2:25 PM by cluebcke

Issue with moduleLoader and width/height definitions.

BerubeS Level 1
      We are currently evaluating Flex 2 and I have come across an issue with ModuleLoader

Here is my setup

In my main mxml I have this (Code Snippet):
      <mx:HDividedBox width="100%" height="100%" styleName="DividedBox">
      <mx:Accordion width="200" height="100%" left="0" top="0" styleName="Accordian" id="accManagement" selectedIndex="0">
      <mx:Canvas label="Services" width="100%" height="100%" id="accServices" styleName="Accordian">
      </mx:Canvas>
      <mx:Canvas label="Directories" width="100%" height="100%" id="accDirectories">
      </mx:Accordion>
      <mx:ModuleLoader id="modServices" url="modules/Services.swf" width="100%" height="100%"/>
      </mx:HDividedBox>

You can see I'm doing a ModuleLoader to services.swf.
      The issue I am having is that the module loads fine, but the module itself isn't taking up 100% width and height, its shrunk down as far as can be. If I add a border around this moduleloader tag, I can see that it is correctly 100%. IF I add a border in the mx:module definition, I can see that is definately is not 100%.
      Here is my mx:module code in services.mxml/swf

You can see I have this also 100%/100%. If I specify an actual pixel size that seems to work. The issue is, its not honoring 100% of the available space allocated to it from the moduleloader call. Any ideas?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <mx:Module xmlns:mx=" http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml" width="100%" height="100%" borderStyle="solid" borderThickness="4">
      <mx:Canvas backgroundColor="#cccccc" width="100%" height="100%">
      <mx:TabNavigator selectedTabTextStyleName="TabSecondaryBlueSelectedText" id="tabServices" selectedIndex="0" styleName="TabSecondaryBlue" top="60" width="100%" height="100%">
      <mx:Canvas label="Catalog" width="100%" height="100%" id="lblCatalog" styleName="TabContent">
      <mx:Canvas label="Reporting" width="100%" height="100%" id="lblReporting" styleName="TabContent" borderStyle="none">
      </mx:TabNavigator>
      <mx:Text x="10" y="10" text="Services" fontFamily="Arial" fontSize="16" fontWeight="bold" color="#000000" id="lblServices"/>
      <mx:Image x="10" y="36" source="images/icon_software_management_16.gif" id="imgServiceType"/>
      <mx:Text x="32" y="34" text="Software" id="lblServiceType" enabled="true" fontFamily="Arial" fontWeight="bold" color="#000000" fontSize="10"/>
      </mx:Module>