Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cffridcolumn numberformat comma issue

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2015 Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using cfgrid cfgridcolumn to display data on a page.  Somehow the following code does not show the comma.  Cfgrid is in html format.

<cfgridcolumn name="InletFlueGasFlow_acfm" numberformat="9,999,999" header="Inlet Flue Gas Flow ACFM">

tried also with type

<cfgridcolumn name="InletFlueGasFlow_acfm"   type="numeric" numberformat="9,999,999" header="Inlet Flue Gas Flow ACFM">

What is a valid numberformat?  The Adobe documentation for cfgridcolumn says numberformat="format"

9 Optional digit placeholder. Same as _ but shows decimal places more clearly.

, Separates thousands with commas.

Any idea why my comma not showing?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 14, 2015 Mar 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the data coming from a query? Is the query field numeric or a string of some kind? For example, although its number it could be stored in a varchar datatype which cfgrid might not see as numeric and not apply the format to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2015 Mar 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The field is coming from a query.  It is defined as int in the table.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2015 Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used an alternate solution to solve my problem by formatting the numbers in sql query.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation