1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 13, 2015 8:05 PM by A.T. Romano

Premiere Elements 11

johnm30689083

I have Photoshop which came with a trial version of Premiere. I have been trying to burn a Bluray disc with this programme and my Bluray player comes up with "Unknown disk". On inspecting a commercial Blueray disc I find 3 folders - AACS, BDMV, & CERTIFICATE but on the burned disc the folder AACS is missing is this because I am using the trial version?

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements 11
          A.T. Romano Level 7

johnm

Trial version or not....

When you use Publish+Share/Disc/Blu-ray disc, the end product Blu-ray disc contains only the BDMV Folder and the CERTIFICATE Folder.

When you use Publish+Share/Disc/Blu-ray ISO Image 25 GB or 50 GB, you obtain the Blu-ray ISO Image .iso file. When that Blu-ray .iso file

is taken to Blu-ray disc with the ImgBurn program, then you get the AACS Folder along with the BDMV Folder and CERTIFICATE Folder.

I have described the above in the following

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE 13: Blu-ray ISO Image and AACS Folder

To determine if the AACS Folder is really involved in your issue, you might consider creating the Blu-ray ISO Image file (1 GB or less), using

ImgBurn to put the Blu-ray .iso file on the Blu-ray disc, and then determining if our player recognizes it or not.

Please keep the following in mind about Premiere Elements Blu-ray ISO Image.

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE 13: ISO Image File Size Issue

Another troubleshooting possibility might be:

a. Do your burn to Blu-ray disc format on Blu-ray disc.

b. Copy the BDMV Folder only from the end product disc.

c. Create an empty folder named AACS on the computer desktop. Inside the AACS Folder, create an empty DUPLICATE Folder.

d. Take the BDMV + AACS Folder into ImgBurn to product the Blu-ray disc format on Blu-ray disc.

e. Do a comparison of "d" with "a" with regard to player recognition.

Then we can decide what next.

Thank you.

ATR