• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to split tables

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2007 Feb 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any experts out there who know how to correctly split tables? I need to insert images part way through a table so to be able to centre them, I can't have them in the table.

I don't see a split table command, so have entered code </table> then <table> to end and restart my talbe. The following table then adds borders around cells, and I have set cell borders and table borders to ;'none' but they still show on screen. \When I test the page they don't display, but it would be easier to follow if they didn't show in the WYSIWYG editor either!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2007 Feb 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Bob@BGL.
What you are doing works. However you could try just added a new row to your table, merging the cells into one, and adding the image to the new single cell and aligning it. Maybe quicker than splitting the table in the truecode.
When you say the new table border "shows" except when you "test" it, do you mean that the actual border colour shows in the WYSIWYG or just a greyed out border. If the later, this is normal to allow you to see the cell/table border size used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp