1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 15, 2015 10:54 PM by RajeevAdobe

Quiz answers become invisible on preview

JR5000

Adobe Presenter 10 with PowerPoint 2013, 32-bit (and same things happens with 2010), when I create a quiz, the quiz answers are invisible on preview or after publishing, the radio buttons appear doubled, and you can see the correct answer radio button selected.

I have tried applying different themes, or no theme. I also tried uninstalling and re-installing Presenter 10.

Has anyone else seen this happen? Solutions?

• 1. Re: Quiz answers become invisible on preview
          RajeevAdobe Adobe Employee

Please check if your user name contains any special characters. If yes then you might need to create a new user profile which does not have a special characters in name. Also I am sending you a .dll files to replace.You may follow the instructions mentioned below to replace the .dll files and let me know the result. I will send you the files through an email.

Please download the zip file attached to the email and extract it.

1. Please check the version of Presenter installed on your machine
          2. For 32bit: Please copy the PptImgExporter.dll from 32 bit folder and paste it under “C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 10.0”.
          3. For 64bit: Please copy the PptImgExporter.dll from 64 bit folder and paste it under “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 10.0”.
          4. Please try to publish the project now.

Regards,

Rajeev.