• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot submit AIR build using Application Loader to itunes connect ERROR ITMS-90125

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2015 Mar 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using IntelliJ and windows 8

I have tried AIR 1.5, 1.6, 1.7.

using -useLegacyAOT=yes

Below is the error when I try to submit my app to Itunes Connect using Application Loader

ERROR ITMS-90125: "The binary is invalid. The encryption info in the LC_ENCRYPTION_INFO load command is either missing or invalid, or the binary is already encrypted. This binary does not seem to have been built with Apple's linker."

http://i.imgur.com/oNJQllN.png

Tried several things I read on forums but there's no reply for this exact error.

What do I need to do? Please help me.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2015 Mar 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly same error ITMS-90125

I have tried both AIR SDK 16.0.0.272 , 17.0.0.123, 17.0.0.124

Using Flash IDE Deploy but I have submit success 2 weeks before.

I have also tried to deploy a empty .ipa with icon, .p12 and mobileprovision, still get this error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2015 Mar 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same problem. One weak ago I have submitted a new App and there where no Problems. Today I have tryed to upload new version and i have got the same error.

Additionaly I have got Error ITM-90208: "Invalid Bundle. The bundle does not support the minimum OS Version specified in the Info.plist". I havent changed anything in the project any configuration, no extra libs, any new ANSs only some graphic content.

I am using Flash Builder 4.7, Air SDK 16.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2015 Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have the same error... it was my first submission attempt...

please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 18, 2015 Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here ! Adobe knows the bug ? Will it be corrected ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@boragnel

Could you please confirm whether you are facing this issue with either Flash Builder/ Flash Pro?

@Marian Majewski-Sliwa
Could you please share the info.plist file of the packaged IPA?

The steps of extracting the file are as follows:

1. Open Terminal on Mac

2. Run command : unzip <IPAName>.ipa

3. Navigate to the Payload folder

4. Right click on the extracted file & Select View Package Contents

5. Copy the info.plist file from there & send it to us through a private message.

Thanks,

Abhinav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

neither of them. I'm using IntelliJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abhinav Dhandh‌

Thx for contacting us. I have send you the info.plist content through a private message.

I am looking forward to hear something from you soon

Regards,

Ariano

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using Adobe FLASH Pro CC on windows 8.1 and i've got the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh..help us...please.!!!

we have exactly same error ITMS-90125.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody to help us or telling us what's going on ????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Marian Majewski-Sliwa

We looked into the info.plist file which you had shared but there appears to be no issue with the same.

If possible, could you please PM the packaged IPA file, all 3 ANEs which you have used in your project to help us investigate the issue further?

Thanks,

Abhinav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you search around you'll see that other people are having the same issue, using tools other than AIR. For example, the PhoneGap users are seeing this. Several PhoneGap users found that updating to Xcode 6.2 solved the problem, but I think that it's more about the update of Application Loader to 3.0. If you're using Application Loader on its own, make sure it's 3.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using 3.0, but still we have the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2015 Mar 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

we are using latest air build, application loader 3.0. We are doing our development on windows and intellij.

I've read some people are. Switching to apple's linker rather than linker used by air. But our whole development is in windows. So we are waiting for a solution about this.

@Abhinav Dhandh is there anything we can provide you about this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2015 Mar 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem,  i  used app uploader 2.9.1 - due to old Mac os. But had a newer Mac that  met the  requirements of the app uploader 3.0 ( Mac OS X version 10.8)
Apart from the 3 standard missing icon warnings i did get - did get a red error and a pop up that said   i  had to  install a terminal  prog - but after doing that i was able to upload.
I will try to recreate what this error actually said "unable to read architecture / structure of file"  &  "Apple linker"

Please if anyone  knows that error  - it  can help  others.
Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To all,

Try upload with another computer. It seems  ok ,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌hi dsfdfddffd;

you mean upload from a computer other than you build your app?

I really didn't understand what is the problem here so should we try different computers until we find one working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes,

just try different computers to  upload your app.

I change  other computer,It's ok,
Is really strange

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have tried which dsfdfddffd is talking, it is really work.

I guess it about the latest Application Loader and official missing update the version number.

May someone try to download Application Loader again and retry?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update:

I guess that problem is XCode version

Application Loader verify flow is rely on some XCode components and these days XCode seems have some updates.

May anyone try to marks current XCode number, and upgrade XCode to latest and retry submittion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know. I'm using Adobe Flash pro CC... And it's not working with the last version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Flash CC to "deploy" also, but you still need to use Application Loader to "submit" right?

Please try to upgrade your XCode version to latest on the machine which is use to "submit".

If it has been latest, please launch XCode and Application Loader, it may prompt you something components update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm using Adobe Flash Pro CC to "publish" my ipa file, then Application loader.

I'll try to upgrade my Xcode version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm. In fact, I don't have Xcode on my machine. Only Application Loader (always work that way).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines