• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot update Flash Player from version 14

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2015 Mar 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable of updating or removing Flash Player 14 from my computer. I have installed version 16 aswell, but swf files still run in version 14. In Flash Professional, I am unable to export HTML wrappers to other flash versions than 14.

I cannot find it at the list of installed applications either. This is really frustrating as I suspect my applications would perform better in newer versions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 16, 2015 Mar 16, 2015

Local swf files use the standalone player (Projected), not the Flash Player plugin.

You can download the latest Projector from https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

Note that the download is the player, not an installer, so you need to make the file association manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 16, 2015 Mar 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Local swf files use the standalone player (Projected), not the Flash Player plugin.

You can download the latest Projector from https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

Note that the download is the player, not an installer, so you need to make the file association manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2015 Mar 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I have assigned swf files to Flash Player 17 standalone. This is more of a Flash Professional question now, but do you know why I cannot set version 17 as the target in my publish settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines