1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 8, 2015 8:57 AM by Peter Villevoye

Ink&Slide with iPad Air2

natk47672824 Level 1

Hello:) I've noticed that you don't recommend using iPad Air2 with Ink&Slide. Do you know when this issue will be fixed?

• 1. Re: Ink&Slide with iPad Air2
          Peter Villevoye Adobe Community Professional

This gadget is becoming the priciest collector's item on my shelf, since I'm using an iPad Air 2.

There's this mention on the Adobe Ink & Slide Help page:

Ink & Slide Help | Ink and Slide FAQ

There is a known, intermittent issue with the iPad Air 2, in which Ink stops drawing mid-stroke. After thorough investigation, we suspect the solution will require involvement from Apple, and we are trying to work with them to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Well, I've seen some updates appearing for the mobile apps (the most recent one being Adobe Sketch on Nov. 3rd), addressing the Apple iPad Pro and the Apple Pencil. But drawing with the Adobe Ink stylus is still seriously interrupted.

Could the Ink & Slide team please push themselves and Apple to release some kind of update to fix this stylus ? Otherwise I'm going to ask for a refund, since I paid $200 for a device I've only been able to use for half a year or so. Or send me an Apple Pencil, which only works on the iPad Pro, but I won't mind receiving one of those for free as well...

I'm reposting this message in all four related discussions.

I know that's not a good practice, but neither is this rip-off.