Was playing with H&J settings and realised that if I set my dictionary to Australian then ID won't create any hyphens, regardless of my settings.
Keen to know what Australian InDesign users use? Can you recommend a source for an Australian Hunspell dictionary, or do you just use the UK dictionary?
Here is a list of available Hunspell Dictionaries for English:
- en_AU (Australian) (updated: 2016-03-14) <----!
- en_CA (Canadian) (updated: 2016-01-19)
- en_GB (British) (updated: 2016-07-01)
- en_US (American) (updated: 2016-01-19)
- en_ZA (South African) (updated: 2012-07-10)
Unfortunately you would have to manually install this. (I bumped into this question there because I am making installers to do this for my language (Icelandic))