1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 16, 2015 9:13 PM by A.T. Romano

Downloading Instant Movie Themes -Premiere Elements 13

ndreeya

I am using an HP 350 G1 with Windows 7 64 bit system.  When trying to create and instant movie and attempting to download any theme, it is taking a long time to download and frequently says the download failed and that either I have lost my internet connection or the server is unavailable.  I hit retry and it seems to continue but gets stuck at the end saying "completing download".

• 1. Re: Downloading Instant Movie Themes -Premiere Elements 13
          A.T. Romano Level 7

ndreeya

Premiere Elements 13 on Windows 7 64 bit. Have you updated 13 to 13.1 yet using an opened project's Help Menu/Updates? If not, please do so.

But to the matter of the Instant Movie content downloads. Is the issue restricted to Instant Movie or to other content download as well.

What is the down/up Internet speeds?

The loss of the Adobe content installation disc has been of concern. But, I managed with content download with my DSL Internet (with

speeds in the Kbps (kilobits per second). The content download was often time consuming but did eventually go to completion. Recently

I was forced into an Internet change, resulting in Internet speeds that are in the megabits per second range. What a difference in Content download.

So, let us look at the Internet speeds first and then decide what next if those do not explain the situation you face obtaining content download.

Have you check with your Internet provider to determine if there are problems with your Internet connection? Did you clear the browser Options/Advanced/Network/Cached Web Content and turned off the route for about 45 seconds?

Looking forward to your results.

Thank you.

ATR