I have. I have changed from IE to Chrome, still get Invalid Password. I have added .cfm in IIS as a mime type, still get Invalid Password. I have gone back to IE, added the site as a trusted site, still get Invalid Password. What should I try next?
- Navigate to the webroot of your site.
- Take a backup of web.config and open it with text editor (notepad etc)
- Comment the entry for mimeType extension of ".air" like <!--<mimeMap fileExtension=".air" mimeType="application/vnd.adobe.air-application-installer-package+zip" />-->
- Save the file and restart IIS.
- Launch CF Admin and try to login.
Also try the the passwordreset.bat (C:\ColdFusion11\cfusion\bin) via command prompt (Run as Administrator)
Removing the mimemap provided to be the correct action. Thank all of ya'll for your help in resolving this!