6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 17, 2015 8:51 PM by A.T. Romano

Sending photos as eMail attachments

robertd75733628

I use a PC and have Adobe Premier Elements 9 - I am having trouble sending photos as eMail attachments.  I am totally lost.  This should not be this difficult.  Help!

• 1. Re: Sending photos as eMail attachments
          A.T. Romano Level 7

robertd

You cannot send photos as eMail attachements with any very of Premiere Elements Editor.

Are you in Elements Organizer 9?

How have you set up the Elements Organizer 9 Edit Menu/Preferences/Sharing and E-Mail Client?

Where in the email attachment path is the process failing? Do you get to the point where

you can see and click on the Send button of the email? Are you having problems getting into

the Contact Book?

Please give more details on your situation.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Sending photos as eMail attachments
            robertd75733628 Level 1

Dear ATR:

Are you in Elements Organizer 9? YES

How have you set up the Elements Organizer 9 Edit Menu/Preferences/Sharing

and E-Mail Client? I THINK SO

Where in the email attachment path is the process failing? I DO NOT

UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS

Do you get to the point where you can see and click on the Send button of

the email? NO

Are you having problems getting into the Contact Book? NO

Please give more details on your situation.

I AM SO SORRY BUT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS PROCESS.  ALSO WHY CAN I NOT USE

MY GMAIL TO SEND PHOTOS FROM ADOBE PREMIER ELEMENTS 9?

MANY THANKS,

ROBERT DEMLER

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 9:36 PM, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

• 3. Re: Sending photos as eMail attachments
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Robert Demler

I will be back with more information in the morning. Right now I am going through the Elements Organizer 9 photo mail and email attachment process to make sure it is going to work for a gmail account. I know it works with an hotmail email address.

The folowing is what I have done so far....

1. Opened Elements Organizer 9.

2. Gone to Edit Menu/Preferences/Sharing

Then set E-Mail Client to "Adobe E-Mail Service"

Entered my name

Entered my gmail email address

Clicked OK and then waited for an email from Adobe with a code that I am going to need before

I can use Elements Organizer 9 Share/Photo Mail or E-Mail Attachment.

I am going to give it until tomorrow morning for the code to arrive. When you are waiting for the code,

remember to check your junk mail. Often the Adobe email with code gets put in there instead of the Inbox.

Until later in the morning.

ATR

• 4. Re: Sending photos as eMail attachments
                robertd75733628 Level 1

You are too kind to bother with stupid me!

Thank you!

Robert

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 10:08 PM, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

• 5. Re: Sending photos as eMail attachments
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Robert

No problem. Glad you asked. Gave me a chance to check up on what is going on with my Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 and its Elements Organizer 9.

I was ready to call it a day when the email from Adobe with the verification code arrived in my regular gmail email INBOX. So a gmail address should work.

Please go through the steps already mentioned in post 3 and wait for the email to arrived. It took about 1/2 hour in my case.

When the email arrives copy the verification code in the email.

Open the Elements Organizer and go to Share/E-Mail Attachment or Photo Mail. Go through the paces of setting up the email for sending in this area.

Before you get to the end where there is the email with a Send button ready for you to hit, there will be a pop up asking for the verification code.

Paste the verification code (from the email that you just received)  in the verification field of the pop up. Click OK, and move forward in sending

the email by pressing the Send button in the completed email with attachments.

Later you might also want to experiment with Elements Organizer 9 Share/Photo Mail.

I had problems with my Contact Book for this task. But, if you have problems with the Contact Book, please let me know. If that happens,

we can keep away from the Contact Book icon and type in the recipient email address immediately before hitting the Send button for the email.

Looking forward to your results. Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks.

ATR

• 6. Re: Sending photos as eMail attachments
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

Robert

I am just about to call it a day.

Hope you will get a chance to set up Elements Organizer Photo Mail and/or Email Attachment feature.

We will be watching for your progress as your schedule permits.

I just wanted to remind you not to give up. Please keep the can do thinking.

Best wishes

ATR