1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 5, 2007 3:26 PM by cluebcke

ASDoc error: ClassNotFoundException: redirect

cluebcke Level 1
      I'd gone a couple weeks without updating my ASDocs, which I previously had working (as an ant task) with the Labs version. In the meantime I completed the 2.0.1 upgrade and did a lot of work, some of which involved code organization, modules, etc. Anyway, when I went to update my docs, I get about 25 of these errors:

[exec] file:///C:/Program%20Files/Adobe/Flex%20Builder%202%20Plug-in/Flex%20SDK%202/asdoc/templa tes/class-files.xsl; Line 63; Column 40; javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: redirect
      [exec] file:///C:/Program%20Files/Adobe/Flex%20Builder%202%20Plug-in/Flex%20SDK%202/asdoc/templa tes/class-files.xsl; Line 63; Column 40; javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: redirect

Etcetera. As you can see they're all identical and don't give me any additional information. I get one more error at the end of that mess:

[exec] file:///c:/Program%20Files/Adobe/Flex%20Builder%202%20Plug-in/Flex%20SDK%202/asdoc/templa tes/asdoc-util.xsl; Line 1317; Column 112; XSLT Error (javax.xml.transform.TransformerException): java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: For extension function, could not find method org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMNodeIterator.nodeSet([ExpressionContext,] ).

Syntactically that looks messed up but for it seems likely that it's messed up because of all the horror that just befell it. Anyway, anybody run in to this sort of thing before?