2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 7, 2007 7:28 AM by IsaT

Problem with conditional build tags

IsaT
      Hi all,

I'm trying to convert a legacy .hpj project (RH for Word X4) into an HTML project using RH HTML X3 (OK, I know this is an outdated version, but it's the only one I have at hand right now ;-)
      Actually, the X3 feature to import WinHelp projects works pretty nicely, except that I "loose" all conditional build tags in the process. They do show up in the Project Manager Conditional Build Tags folder in the resulting HTML project, but none of them is actually applied, neither at topic or content level (the legacy project used both).
      Is this an X3 import limitation? Or is there anything I'm doing wrong? Is there any workaround anyway? Will upgrading to RH6 fix that for me? (I need to upgrade anyway ;-)
      Please tell me there is a way out, other than reapplying all topic-level and content-level tags...
      Thanks in advance,

Isabelle

PS: Of course, I don't have the problem if I simply generate the .hpj project as WebHelp, but then, that's not what I want to do. I want to get rid of Word as the file source format...