• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

,Unable to update Flash Player , No error messageOS - MAC 10.10 Needs assistance ASAP ,

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2015 Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to update Flash Player , No error message

Message was edited by: Maria Vargas Deleted call-back number. Please do not post personal numbers unless you want to recieve a bunch of unwanted prank/spam calls.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2015 Mar 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As you can see I deleted your phone number.  These are public forums and posting a personal number is only inviting unwanted pranks/spam calls, which I hope you really do not want.

Please provide the FlashPlayerInstallManager.log file located at /Users/YourUseID/Library/Logs directory.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The tech I was working with told me to put my number up... I would not do that normally. I have resolve the problem by using a flash install that was downloaded to me from the tech I was working with. This worked fine. But the download from you web site has some strange file name when downloading. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines