5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 18, 2015 10:12 PM by wobertc

LR 5.7.1 freezes on import.

SMSPhoto

Hello!

I have Lightroom 5.7.1 with camera raw version 8.7.1.  I am shooting with a Nikon D750 in RAW.

Lightroom has had no issues downloading images until recently.  All of a sudden it just stopped.  I plug the memory card in, click import photos and video, it finds the camera and gives me previews.  I have copy as DNG selected and click import.  The bar in the upper left shows up and moves a little then stops before any images are imported.  It remains here indefinitely.  I have updated everything, removed all external drives, and restarted everything multiple times.  I have tried importing through a reader, directly through camera USB, and dragging .nef files to desktop and importing and I get the same result each time.  Please help as I have clients waiting!   Thank you!

Robert

Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 5.56.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-03-18 at 5.57.45 PM.png

Download screen with camera and images seen                                                                                                          Where it gets stuck