1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 20, 2015 11:12 AM by johnrellis

"Stichwort Tag bearbeiten" in Lightroom 5.7 - Ist eine Stapelbearbeitung möglich??? Möchte alle Stichworte mit Rechtsklick bearbeiten.

FrankDan

Es sollen bei allen Stichworten-"Übergeordnete Stichworte exportieren"-abgehakt werden. (Lightroom5.7 - Windows 8.1)

Ich schaffe es bis Dato nur bei einem Stichwort mit einem Rechtsklick im Fenster "Stichwort Tag bearbeiten" den Haken bei "Übergeordnete Stichwörter exportieren" abzuhaken.
      Bei fast 5000 gesammelten Stichworten ist das viel arbeit jedes einzelne Stichwort rechts zu klicken und den Haken zu entfernen.
      Auch wenn ich mehrer Stichworte mit der Strg Taste markiere öffnet sich das Kontexmenü für nur ein Stichwort.

Frage: Kann ich dieses Kontexmenü für alle Fenster öffnen um bei allen Stichworten gleichzeitig den Haken bei"Übergeordnete STichwörter exportieren" entfernen???

Vielen Dank
      MfG
      Frank

• 1. Re: "Stichwort Tag bearbeiten" in Lightroom 5.7 - Ist eine Stapelbearbeitung möglich??? Möchte alle Stichworte mit Rechtsklick bearbeiten.
          johnrellis Most Valuable Participant

Translation: Keyword tag is "Process" in Lightroom 5.7 - a batch processing possible?? Want to edit all tags with right click.

It should at all key words "parent tags export"-abgehakt be. (Lightroom5. 7 - Windows 8.1)

I succeed in till date only for a keyword with a right click in the window "Edit keyword tag" the hook to uncheck "export parent keywords".

Nearly 5,000 gathered key words is much work right every single keyword and click to remove the check.

Even if I highlight several tags using the CTRL button opens the context menu for only a keyword.

Question: Can I open to this context menu for all Windows in all key words at the same time remove Unticking the "Parent STichwörter export"???

If I understand correctly what you're asking: You have 5000 child keywords and you want to prevent their parent keyword from being included in exported photos.

Unfortunately, there is no way in Lightroom to batch-edit keywords to change their settings, such as Include On Export.  Many people have requested that feature in the past.

However, you can edit the parent keyword and uncheck "Include on Export", and that will prevent the parent keyword from being included in exported photos.