• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe support use logmein123 to access client's computers?

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2015 Mar 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a 15 minute wait on my computer trying to get Photoshop support, I was asked to leave my

phone number and a representative would get back to me.  When they called later in the day, the representative

wanted to access my computer.  He had me type into a logmein123 address (I had never heard of this before).

The minute I pressed enter, a major warning from my cable company came on my screen warning me

that there were major security threats to my computer.  The representative told me to hold on, I closed the screen

down, and then he had me go to join in to access my laptop and was able to fix my problem.

Is it normal protocol to use logmein123?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2015 Mar 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no idea whether support uses this. Only Adobe Support can say. But I do suspect that you are posting in the wrong forum. This forum is for the Adobe RoboHelp software product and it seems you are having issues with PhotoShop. That being said, I see no merit in moving the thread to the PhotoShop forum as it's really more of a general support question and not one related to PhotoShop, per se. I'm unsure exactly where such questions should actually be posted. I'll ask in another support forum and see where this thread should go.

Hold tight

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp