This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I have been having the same exact problem with the new version 2.0.1 for Windows, which I got last Friday. Did you find any solution, or should I return the program to Adobe.
I had the same problem in Vista Home Premium with FB3 standalone. The fix for me was to disable my 5 in 1 card reader via the device manager. After I did that, I was able to run a sample app.
Great post Jcat21. My HP has a built-in multi-card reader, I disabled them, and now it works!
To disable it:
Open Divice Manager
Open "Disk drives" tree node
Right-click on "Generic USB CF Reader" and disable.
Right-click on "Generic USB MS Reader" and disable.
Right-click on "Generic USB CDReader" and disable.
Right-click on "Generic USB SM Reader" and disable.
I am not sure which disabled card reader made it work...I'll test that next. Also, I'm not sure if it has to do with the assigned drive letters, but mine were G through K.