• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How is it possible to get a real support?

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2015 Mar 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a CS6 version for students and teachers. Now I have the problem that I am not able to open any application. The system tell me that my serial number is invalid. I already contact the costumer support. They told me that I should reinstall CS6. I did it but it was not possible to fix the problem. During the reinstallation process the same error occurs again. I already spend some hours with the support chat .... I am tired!   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2015 Mar 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am extremely disappointed about customer support. Obviously, no one sees, here in the forum to get the opportunity professional support.

The view from Adobe is probably the way me a support staff member said: "You have a three year old product, so you have to buy the new version!" ... Because adobe programs are outdated after three years and in principle no longer be supported in any way. There probably is only the change to its competitors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

March14646043 I am sorry that you are facing difficulties installing Creative Suite 6 Design Standard.  You indicated you spoke with a member of our support team.  Do you have a case number from your interaction that I can reference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines