Mac OS X
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7, v10.8, or v10.9
- Safari 5.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 17, Google Chrome, or Opera 11
- 512MB of RAM; 128MB of graphics memory
I have been trying to update my Adobe Flash Player and I keep getting error messages that the program has unexpectedly quit. I reviewed the system requirements and what I posted above is what I found. OS X Yosemite is 10.10.2. I'm officially stuck - I need to upgrade or I can complete online projects for work. Suggestions?
You're not the only one... I've tried uninstalling and doing a clean reinstall but nothing works.
I'm getting to 25% download and then it just sits there. I am missing content on some web pages because of this.
I have the same problem!!!
madgaxed *Is anyone else having trouble with Flash Player in Mac OS X
Yosemite using Safari.*
created by sofd5928497 <https://forums.adobe.com/people/sofd5928497>
Flash Player* - View the full discussion
I have the same problem!!!
If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this
answer as correct by visiting:
https://forums.adobe.com/message/7325446#7325446 and clicking ‘Correct’
below the answer
Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not
directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either
reply to this email or visit the message page: [
Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you
want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum
and click the camera icon:https://forums.adobe.com/message/7325446#7325446
To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at [
https://forums.adobe.com/message/7325446#7325446], click "Following" at the
top right, & "Stop Following"
Start a new discussion in Installing Flash Player by email
at Adobe Community
For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications
please go tohttps://forums.adobe.com/thread
22 марта 2015 04:07 пользователь "sofd5928497" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Is anyone else having trouble with Flash Player in Mac OS X Yosemite
using Safari. created by sofd5928497
<https://forums.adobe.com/people/sofd5928497> in Installing Flash Player
- View the full discussion
I have a MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, an iMac 5K that all had the same problem (hanging at the 30% download mark). After tons of wasted time the fix was found on the following webpages. Not sure why Adobe can't consolidate the entire process on one page and why they don't make it easier to find the Flash Offline Installer.
1. Download the Flash Offline Installer - this brings down the entire Flash program so you don't have to put up with the hanging download process.
1. Download the Uninstall Flash app -this app is OS X version dependent so use this page to download and run the proper Uninstall process for you computer.
2. Before running the Offline Installer downloaded in step 1 - follow the directions on this page to clean up loose ends and reboot.
3. Run the Offline Installer downloaded in step 1 to install the full fresh copy of Flash.
4. Verify the success back on this page.
This worked for me on all 3 systems. What a pain in the neck.
Thank you, that finally worked