Hi, I am using captivate 2 and I have a branching scenario of
about 42 slides. When I publish it (no matter what format or
options) the output is random. Sometimes the audio in the slides
will work, other times it wont. Even in the same published
file...like if I open a published exe once, audio may work. if i
close it and open it again, the audio wont work and so on.
I usually hear audio on the 1st slide (its an intro with a
small sound clip) but when i click start to proceed, thats when the
trouble starts. After I go to the next slide, the rest of the
presentation seems muted or something. no sound for anything, slide
narration, clicks, nothing. But if I close and lauch that same exe
a few times, it will work sometimes.
I just opened and closed this published exe file 10 times. 4
of the times the audio worked..6 of the times it didnt. This is
crazy. I tried republishing, using different outputs ect..all with
the same result.
I have the same problem. Sometimes "save as" and publishing
under a new filename helps. Sometimes deleting the audio track from
the timeline and replacing it helps. Sometimes nothing seems to