I am having the same problem with Flash Player I paid Best Buy $30 to download the latest flash player download. It worked for about 3 weeks and now i get the same problem and cannot download Adobe Flash Player updates/
John and Jose,
To help you, the people on this forum ask that you post the following info:
1. What operating system are you using? (e.g. Windows Vista, Windows 7 32 bit, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8, Mac OS, Linix)
2. What browser are you using? (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
3. Do you have Flash Player installed on your computer now? If yes, what version.
4. Exactly what happened when you tried to update or install Flash Player.
There are different solutions that depend on the info above.
Mac OS. Safari. 17. Get caught in do-loop of three steps, the first two of which lead you believe you have successfully updated, and the last simply wants to sell me another product. We've wasted two hours tying to play this game. Currently have flash player installed but told it cannot operate as out of date.
Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S™ III, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Mac o's limit
Yes I have flash player
Version of flash player ? Don't know
Blocked plug in problem
John and Jose,
Try the following:
1. Restart your computer to stop any Adobe process that may be running.
2. Click on the following Adobe link.
Go to the bottom where it says, "Still having problems?" Click on the link for your browser -Safari.
I hope this helps. If it does not help, there are some people from Adobe that seem to watch this forum during the week and can help you.
Tried your suggestion; no luck.
Post on this forum during the week. Someone from the Adobe Staff should be able to help you.