• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe vs. MatLab

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2015 Mar 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been informed that the Adobe Flash player on my machine (MacBook Pro version 10.9.5) is out of date. I click on the link provided and all that happened is my installed version of MatLab (MATLAB Version: 8.3.0.532 R2014a) is initiated. Any Suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You click on the link to download and MatLab is initiated, or you click on the downloaded installer file to launch the installer and MatLab is initiated?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for answering. Yes to both questions.Chip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2015 Mar 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charles,

Does the downloaded file name have '.dmg.mtlb' extension? If so, delete the .mtlb, leaving only .dmg.  When opening the .dmg it should open with DiskImageMounter.app, which will reveal the install APP file inside, allowing you to install.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2015 Mar 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines