0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 31, 2007 8:47 AM by bonzomn65

Navbar Issue

bonzomn65
      I have a horizontal navbar composed of buttons which have rollover actions assigned to them, and a secondary horizontal navigation that drops down below it based on which button the user's mouse is on. The problem I have is that there's a horizontal colored background bar that the secondary navigation is in front of, which spans the entire width of the main navbar, and drops down when the user rolls over a button; I want that horizontal background to stay in place if the user moves the mouse horizontally across the buttons and not repeat the background dropping down as each button is rolled over.

In a nutshell, I'm looking for the buttons to have their own individual rollover state, and a secondary horizontal navigation to show up under each button unique to that button (no problem there), but the horizontal background shape behind the secondary nav, which drops down and covers the width of the entire navbar, to stay in place as long as a button is rolled over, including multiple buttons rolled over in succession, so it doesn't repeatedly drop down each time a button is rolled over if a user moves their mouse horizontally.

Any help with this would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!