1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 23, 2015 3:37 PM by IsakTen

creating a digital stamp

I am trying to create the stamp for our company, but I am not sure where to start and what to search for to get help in creating it. This would be very efficient for our office.

I am looking to create a stamp/form, don't know what its called in Adobe that looks like the one in this file for HnGs engineering but with our Company information.

Can someone help me and tell me where I can start? What is the stamp or form called for Adobe so I can search for help?

Thank you so much

• 1. Re: creating a digital stamp
          IsakTen Level 4

In Acrobat XI in the right-hand panel click on Comments, expand "Annotations" (if it is not yet expanded) and select the stamp tool. Click on small rectangle to the left of the Stamp tool and you'll get a drop-down list where you can select "Show Stamps Palette" where you can then select different pre-defined stamps for different uses (clicking on the field left to the "Import" button lets you choose the usage). In the first drop-down list you can also select "Create New Stamp". You will need an image (JPG, PNG, PDF) which you would like to put in your new stamp.