• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"My meetings" shortcut missing

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with accessing "My Meetings" folder via Connect 9 Web services.

I have two Adobe Connect sites.

Site 1 (Correct site)

I login to the Connect Web interface and go to "Meetings" tab (warning: German interface):

MyMeetings.png

That is, I'm in "My meetings" folder ("Meine Meetings" in German).

I then use Web services to get its id. I call sco-shortcuts function and parse the result for the sco with the type=my-meetings as recommended in Using Adobe Connect 9 Web services PDF (Page 34). It works fine and I get the sco-id.

Site 2 (Problem site)

I login to the Connect Web interface and go to "Meetings" tab:

Missing MyMeetings.png

This time I'm in "Shared meetings" folder ("Gemeinsame Meetings"). And the "My meetings" folder is not even in the submenu. Interestingly though if I open the "User meetings" folder ("Benutzermeetings") I can see that there is a folder with my username and that I have "manage" permission on it.

I then try to call sco-shortcuts web service function and it returns me the list that has no folder with type=my-meetings. And this is my problem at the moment — the web service that was supposed to create a new meeting fails because it cannot find "My Meetings" folder.

Questions

Q1: I assume the sco-shortcuts result and the "submenu" that I see on these screens are connected. How can I add the "My meetings" shortcut to it provided that I have the login/password of the main administrator?

Q2: In my app I use a following workaround:

1. Call sco-shortcuts and get sco-id of the folder with type=user-meetings
  2. Call sco-contents and find sco with the name same as current username.

It works for now and it allows me creating the meetings but I wonder if this is a viable solution to my problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

To have a My Meetings link, you must be in the Meeting Host group. In the second account, where you have a User Meetings folder with your login-id, you were probably once in the Meeting Host group, but are not currently a member of that group.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2015 Mar 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To have a My Meetings link, you must be in the Meeting Host group. In the second account, where you have a User Meetings folder with your login-id, you were probably once in the Meeting Host group, but are not currently a member of that group.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines