0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 23, 2015 7:39 PM by offbeatp57030476

Hi mate, this is Offbeat Photography…Chose a plan for Photography ($9.99/month) and already paid for that though pending right now. Perhaps, being served by Live Chat, got a link to download trial version. Tried several times BUT every time got a notifica

offbeatp57030476

Hi mate, this is Offbeat Photography…Chose a plan for Photography ($9.99/month) and already paid for that though pending right now. Perhaps, being served by Live Chat, got a link to download trial version. Tried several times BUT every time got a notification that: “Trial Expired” since once upon a time, I did use Photoshop and Light Room trial version for a month.

I let the customer service knew about this. They asked me to log in while using Apps. BUT, still experiencing the same: “… module is disabled. Please renew your membership to reactivate the … module.”

So, just wondering, if I get this notification after paying for a plan, so what is the point to keep and pay for that plan?

It has been 18 days I am experiencing this problem. Which means, 18 days have gone from a year (365 days) plan for nothing.