6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2015 2:54 PM by Warunicorn

como adiciona novas fonts ?

DL_Walker

Como adiciona novas fontes ?

• 1. Re: como adiciona novas fonts ?
          Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

If you're using Android as your operating system, the only real way to add fonts is to be rooted.

Otherwise, if you have desktop Photoshop or similar image editor, you could export the project as a PSD and replace the text layer later on with the font of your choice.

• 2. Re: como adiciona novas fonts ?
            DL_Walker Level 1

How to do it ??

• 3. Re: como adiciona novas fonts ?
              DL_Walker Level 1

Use the Android operating system and this rooted

• 4. Re: como adiciona novas fonts ?

There are two major operating systems people use: Android and iOS. The latter is used for iPhones, iPads and the like from Apple. The former is used on devices that Google supports and endorses. You have one or the other as the operating system on your device but you cannot interchange them. (e.g., You can't have Android on an iPad; you can't have iOS on a Samsung Galaxy Tab.)

You don't want to attempt rooting or jailbreaking ("jailbreaking" is the same idea as rooting but done on iOS instead of Android) unless you know what you're doing. (You may even void your warranty in some cases.) You will defintely lose data such as any documents you've created so you'll have to back that up.

You can try a Google search on how to do a root or jailbreak, but again, a big caveat: It's not for the fainthearted and I wouldn't recommend it. You can even brick (a fancy way of saying, "break") your device if you do it wrong.

• 5. Re: como adiciona novas fonts ?
                  DL_Walker Level 1

Eu uso o Android. Fiz root no meu celular, tem como colocar novas font no Ps touch ??

I use Android. I root on my phone, you can put new font in Ps touch ??

(Google translate)

• 6. Re: como adiciona novas fonts ?

DL_Walker wrote:

Eu uso o Android. Fiz root no meu celular, tem como colocar novas font no Ps touch ??

I use Android. I root on my phone, you can put new font in Ps touch ??

(Google translate)

To be honest, I'm not sure if PS Touch uses the fonts Android uses when rooted or not. (I've never tried it myself. I've never seen some of the fonts available in PS Touch in Android itself either.)

I have to stress: Don't root unless you know what you're doing for the reasons I stated before.