• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indexing popup in final CHM

Jan 31, 2007 Jan 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

I'm hoping someone can help resolve a small problem I have with a CHM file.

I'm using RoboHTMLx5, and have merged compiled chm into a single project. Some chm files were created by copying a RoboHTML Project folder and changing all filename occurences, sfcmon.ali to sfccon.ali.

The problem is that when I select an Index word, the Title and location fields of the popup do not respond, e.g. I know the the Index word occurs in SFC_MON.chm, the Index popup shows Title: SFC_MON, location: sfc_disp.

Is there a hidden file or reference in a file that must change?

thanks in advance

Sean

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jan 31, 2007 Jan 31, 2007
Sean,

What you see in the Location column is the default project title, which you can set via Project Settings > Compile tab > Project Title. The Title derives from the <title> element in the HTML source of the topic (not sure how this is specified in RoboHTML).

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sean,

What you see in the Location column is the default project title, which you can set via Project Settings > Compile tab > Project Title. The Title derives from the <title> element in the HTML source of the topic (not sure how this is specified in RoboHTML).

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your help.

That is exacly what I wanted.

I knew one someone could tell me what I forgotten to change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp