1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 24, 2015 10:39 AM by flyingj481

Adobe connect or connectnow

kierm49177925

Our company is looking to host online workshops (virtual services). There appears to be two useful Adobe products for this; Connectnow which I see is as a cloud based service and hosted by adobe OR Adobe Connect which you install on your own hardware. If we want to host 2-3 workshops a week with 10-15 people in each, any suggestions on the best product for this? Thanks...

• 1. Re: Adobe connect or connectnow
          flyingj481 Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)

Connectnow was an offering that Adobe discontinued a number of years ago. It was part of the acrobat.com suite of solutions that could be used for free or upgrade for a fee. Currently there is only Adobe Connect available, but can be purchased as a hosted service or you can acquire the software to deploy on your own hardware. The Application is the same either way, it just comes down to what is easier and/or more cost effective for your needs.

If you are looking to host sessions with 10-15 people in it you will probably be better just using a hosted account. You can either purchase a monthly plan from Adobe directly, Adobe Connect Meetings | Online meeting software, web meetings, or you can talk with a reseller, Adobe Connect | Strategic Partners, which can offer more options and greater capacity. You are also welcome to contact me directly, as I am a reseller for North America. Feel free to PM me or email me jorma[at]realeyesconnect.com