0 Replies Latest reply on May 7, 2006 6:35 PM by skipintro

Deploying CPS to Sun Java System Application Server

skipintro
      Hi Guys
      I am trying to deploy CPS to the Sun Java App Server (SJSAP) with no luck.
      When I try to open admin/server.cfm I get a stack dump and a vague message. (see below)
      Any ideas? Do I have to do add something to the Web.xml file or deploy Coldfusion?
      Help please!

javax.servlet.ServletException: STARTUP ERROR: Please change your server's policy file to give more access to ColdFusion. See the installation instructions for more details.
      coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.init(BootstrapServlet.java:36)
      sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
      sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
      sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
      java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
      org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil$1.run(SecurityUtil.java:249)
      java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
      javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Subject.java:500)
      org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.execute(SecurityUtil.java:282)
      org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.doAsPrivilege(SecurityUtil.java:165)
      org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityUtil.doAsPrivilege(SecurityUtil.java:118)
      org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:184)
      com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.ProcessorTask.process(ProcessorTask.java:653)
      com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.ProcessorTask.process(ProcessorTask.java:534)
      com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.ProcessorTask.doTask(ProcessorTask.java:403)
      com.sun.enterprise.web.connector.grizzly.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:55)